The ULTIMATE is a versatile and user friendly process series with fast, controlled water pick up for quick make-readies and consistent colour control throughout the print run. A lower tack means it’s suitable for printing on light weight coated papers (LWC) and its slower setting speed allied to a rapidly forming an immobile ink film make it an ideal choice for high speed perfecting presses (4+4).
The ULTIMATE process series is based on vegetable oils in a duct fresh formulation with good drying and rub-resistance characteristics across a wide range of substrates and possesses excellent work and turn properties enabling printed sheets to be further processed with minimum delay. The ULTIMATE process series is manufactured in accordance with ISO-2846-1 and will therefore print in accordance with ISO 12647-2.
- Vegetable oil based
- Duct fresh
- Low tack
- Suitable for all straight and perfecting sheet fed o set presses
- Fast work and turn properties
- High gloss
- Prints in accordance with ISO 12647-2
- IR reactive for faster setting and drying
- Suitable for use with aqueous coatings, UV varnish & lamination
- Clive Harper