The Van Son Warranty
Van Son wish you to have the confidence to know that we stand by our product. We are so confident of our product that we offer a warranty on the below terms which is over and above your statutory rights:-
- If it is alleged that our product has a re-manufacturing or ink fault that has damaged your printer then:
- (a) We will either:-
- (i) Arrange for an inspection of the printer and or ink cartridge for you; or
- (ii) Talk through a range of options with you over the telephone.
- (b) If our inspector or agent indicates that our products have caused damage to your printer or alternatively if we are satisfied that our ink cartridges have a re-manufacturing or ink fault then:
- (i) We will pay for replacement parts.
- (ii) We will also pay for either:-
- (a) Labour expenses incurred by our technicians and the cost of parts; or
- (b) The labour expenses of your technicians provided that Van Son have given prior written consent to paying for your technician and also the cost of installing of parts.
- (iii) We will also pay for any associated costs such as travel and accommodation but this must be agreed in writing with us prior to these costs being incurred.
- (iv) Please also refer to our standard terms of conditions that show how we replace ink cartridges.
Please contact us for full details about the Van Son Warranty